Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post PvP Paladin Guide??
Posted 2003-08-26, 07:43 PM
??? Is there one ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-08-27, 01:24 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "PvP Paladin Guide??"
what kind of 'din you want to make?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-08-27, 07:55 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "PvP Paladin Guide??"
Well, thats the problem, i have no idea. What is the best type for dueling amazons or other paladins? I know there has to be holy freeze and a bit of zeal.

I've been making alot of PvP Characters latly because of my finds in mf I'm also thinking ALOT about making a PvP Bear... And I read your guide but somethings i just don't understand about it. Anyways i'll PM you about it or something, if you'll accept my PM that is

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-08-27 at 08:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-09-07, 10:38 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "PvP Paladin Guide??"
I could use a pala pvp "guid" to... would be nice with some facts of whats best and why...

~thanks
~
RoSeS aRe rEd vIoLeTs Are BLUE, iM INSANE what AboUt YoU?
~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haha-haha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaha-haha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haha-haha

Posted 2003-09-07, 03:07 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "PvP Paladin Guide??"
only one post asking for pvp guide pls :-/

ill post one in the thread you made
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq