Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Suicidal
Posted 2003-11-15, 12:01 PM
Ever been suicidal or just really depressed? Post here if you are or ever were and tell why if it's not 2 personal.

For me I guess it's basically on and off. Sometimes I seriously feel suicidal, but then it goes away...so its no big deal. But there was a time I was suicidal for a while...or at least i think. I wanted 2 kill myself but never worked up the guts 2. The weird thing is...i dont even know what i was so depressed about...i just was. Is that normal?!?!...lol...i dunno.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 12:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Yes i was suicidal and depressed. This was 3 years ago, mind you so things have changed. When the love of my life (at the time ) dumped me, i went insaine. I felt so alone, and thought of kiling myself mutiple times. (the thoughts, not actually killling myself, you only have to do that once). I got some help and luckily i am over her and my suicidal tendancies. But it did suck. Very hard times, not knowing if you would let yourself live for a day more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-15, 12:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
You know...sometimes I wish I never liked girls. Don't get me wrong I would like 2 fuck em and all but I wish I didn't like...wait...like is not the right word...sometimes I wish I didn't love a specific girl cuz for a while it's great but then the pain from that if it's over is also pretty bad...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 12:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
I thought about it for a while then realized I'm a dumbass for even thinking it. Besides I'm too lazy to carry it out to begin with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-15, 12:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
I used to be. Not anymore though.
It is too personal to say why, but there were quite a few reasons, not just piddly shit. I tried to carry it out many times, but people kept interfering or it didnt work out how I planned, etc.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
no one has the right to commit suicide
for essentially ur life is not ur own to give

and that is what kept me from seriously considering suicide
altho i did for a period of time desire a "way out" so to speak
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sh0e

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Shinto it's good that you're feeling better now but seriously you're scaring me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
shoe said:
You have NO right to tell other people what they can and cant do with theire own lives. Not everybody is as big of a religious zealot as you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
I never have been, though it is normal..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
sh0e said:

and that is what kept me from seriously considering suicide
altho i did for a period of time desire a "way out" so to speak
and so whose life is it...
if it's not my life that i am living than what is this?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
It is your right to take your own life, it is just selfish. You'll be causing a shitload of pain to other people, to those who care about you, whether or not you want to believe those people exist, for all, they do. It just creates a chain of suicides... You kill yourself... Your brother gets depressed, after about 6 months or so finally decides to end it, then your sister, or your parents, whatever. It just makes no sense.

Work through the bad things, concentrate on the good things, and the future. Because your future will be better, you just have to quit being so goddamned lazy and do a little bit of work for it, other than accepting the pain again and again of less than mediocre life. Get off your ass, and work for a better future for yourself, and those around you. Start small, then work your way up. You'll get there.

/END OF AFTER-SCHOOL SPECIAL

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Makes sense DFD. I agree that it is selfish, and probably would cause pain to some people. But then if you're thinking about killing yourself...its hard 2 think about other ppl at teh same time. I also don't like it that it's illegal to take your own life...there is no way that i shouldnt be able 2 take my own life if i really wanted 2. But yea...i know if i did kill myself my sister would be depressed...and hopefully my parents as well. My sister really does look up 2 me. Other than not having the guts 2 do it she was the other reason that i could never bring myself 2 it. I guess your right...wallowing in self-pity does no good whatsoever but it's hard sometimes not 2...but it must be done.

but then again...i believe it's my right 2 take my life if i want 2...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
sorry i couldnt resist the wording

in all honesty i am not highly religious and am.. for lack of a better term agnostic
tho i do still stand by this saying in a different sense

the ability to exist or live.. be it a curse or a gift.. is given as to allow you to become a part of existence.. a part of life.. a part of the human race.. and to survive and allow life to continue existing
to throw away ur own life for the reasons of.. for lack of a better term.. weakness.. is to neglect one of the greatest of responsibilities if not the ultimate

in another sense:
the ability to think and make the choice of self destruction is a product of ur existence
you are contradicting not only your own thoughts but ur entire existence

so by suiciding you are not only being untrue to the world
but also to yourself and your own being
in this sense there is no justification or "right" for ending ur own existence
even from a selfish point of view

the only justification i can see at all is the "right" of "choice"
but even ur ability of choice is contradicted

Last edited by sh0e; 2003-11-15 at 02:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sh0e

Posted 2003-11-15, 02:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-11-15, 03:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
I'm not suicidal, but I do take pills for depression...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-15, 03:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
i was suicidal for like 3 minutes when i was emotionally hurt, i don't want to talk about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-15, 04:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Suicidal"
Shinto Katana said:
God, and Jesus Christ.
This God and Jesus guy are some funny fella.
When you talk to them your praying.
But when hear them. Your crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja