View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-25, 04:06 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Why do you feel it's necessary to..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Why do you feel it's necessary to comment on this? It doesn't matter how long ago the last post was. Rhis topic isn't like a conversational topic, it has relative information that was apparently helpful to the user, as he was thanking the OP or subsequent postings.

Unlike your post, which did absolutely nothing to contribute.

Yes, but, the original poster and a portion of the people in this thread don't come here. And some of the answers I had previously had on some free forum, no longer exist. In the end, this thread isn't helpful enough to be bumped from the grave.

As a last note, my ADD of the past along with the help of some other members severely altered the remainder of the post, which was completely off-topic. So my statement really didn't do much to not contribute to the thread. In fact, before they bumped the post, there was a 6:8 (3:4) ratio of off-topic posts. Thank you and come back when your next statement is one-hundred percent logical to the situation as shown.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy