View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:41 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is exactly what I do now. How..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
This is exactly what I do now. How strange...

-------------

Though I haven't directly touched Free BASIC, I've dealt with DarkBASIC, BlitzBASIC, and VB.NET. They're all simple. However, I didn't start out with those. I started doing ASM and C++ as my first languages because I felt that starting on the hardest and going to the easiest would be the best idea for learning. However, it was a horrible experience, but because of it I really know how computers work. That's really all, there's nothing else. php has since become my favorite and most studied programming language.

-------
Lenny, you kind of insult VB.NET likes it's awful, yet I've created games in it. It's a plenty strong language, and the use of OOP and the mixed style is what makes the system great. I've taken a liking to it as it cuts my time down for doing projects by more than eighty percent at times. Then again, I never dealt with VB6 so I don't know what that was like, though I hear a lot of people rip on the language saying it's not as good as VB.NET. So I question what you like about. In fact, could you explain why you like it? Maybe a few screenshots showing why you like it more over VB.NET. I personally will consider learning VB6 if I find it interesting, just so that I know both languages.
Did you just google C++ and ASM to learn them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow