View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's perfectly fine. What isn't fine..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
That's perfectly fine. What isn't fine is when you try to force your belief on someone else, when what they believe actually has a significant amount of evidence and logic behind it. That's my only problem with religious people, really, is that they can't keep it to themselves. I do have a problem with willfull ignorance, but that isn't limited to just religious people.
Back when I was a Christian (lol), I went to this church that made it mandatory for church members to "Preach the word of God" to non-believers every week. Then next week the youth-pastor would be like, "So, how many people did you guys reach out to?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos