View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:54 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "I dont have any proof I just go by..."
xSerenity Diedx said: [Goto]
I dont have any proof I just go by faith but just in case there is something in the afterlife I chose a religion just to be safe I know its retarted but yea.
That's perfectly fine. What isn't fine is when you try to force your belief on someone else, when what they believe actually has a significant amount of evidence and logic behind it. That's my only problem with religious people, really, is that they can't keep it to themselves. I do have a problem with willfull ignorance, but that isn't limited to just religious people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!