View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-07, 05:45 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I'm game. I could ask you the same..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
I'm game.
I could ask you the same question. What would you believe if God hadn't been theorized?

For the sake of discussion, I will explain this in the easiest terms to relate to. The theory of evolution isn't some idea that someone came out with one day. It is a theory, which as almost everyone learned in science class, a theory is a belief that is backed up with a large amount of supporting evidence. Evolution has tons of evidence buried in the earth. From micro-organisms to early humans, there is proof that there was shit here before us. We can use different methods to simulate the passage of time and how long it would take for something to become 'fossilized'.

God, on the other hand, is used to describe things people don't understand, just so they don't have to understand. Plus he is, I believe, the youngest religion that is viewed as an actual religion. Any time something happens that can't be easily explained with someone's low level of knowledge, they chalk it up to evidence that god exists. Such is the case of the past.

The one main difference between the theory of god and evolution, evolution was bound to come up, because humanity feels the need to understand its origins. God was just one way of telling how we were originated because we didn't have a better understanding of our Earth.
I didnt state anything towards my beliefs but sense you did here goes.

On the subject of evolution I can never really come to terms with the human version of it

1.We never came from monkeys just a more premitive form of a human,so in theory we were never monkeys but always human (Ask me to elaborate or break it down if this is to much to handle)

You use the term God to generally but in my belief God is the father of jesus christ and 1/3 of a being A.K.A The father the son and the holy ghost

I might contradict myself somehow but here goes my God is an all knowing all powerful 1337 "cant touch this being"

I believe in the evolution theory because my God is not a complete dickhead and what alot of christians fail to understand is that there god is a beast. so it is very possible for God to create the first humans adam and eve through evolution sense his knowledge is endless.

What im trying to say is that people have to look at the bigger picture....I BELIEVE there is a god....a SMART God Smarter than any of your scientist so it is very possible for him to do this its just the dickhead religious group that thinks God made random shit pop out of nowhere. Making anyone like myself sound ignorant just because we believe in a god.(Omg I cant do this anymore Im having back to back brain farts post a reply to this and im sure i can get rid of my brain farts)
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx