View Single Post

Posted 2013-04-02, 10:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've heard stories of people tripping..."
The only common thread between the two major salvia trips I've had was loss of control and loss of sense of time. Each time, it was like I could see ahead and see what my next move would be (the first time was especially bad, because every "move" I would make would get replayed, so the only way to add a "move" was to go through every previous move over again), but I had no control over it (as if it was already decided, and I was just a puppet going along for the ride, basically.) It might sound silly, but it was terrifying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!