View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-01, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
First boss of A4 is all about AOE. The damn shadow guys keep spawning pretty much through the entire fight. I basically just drop blizzard and hydra and stand right in the middle of it, pop diamond skin when I'm near death, and spam magic missile on the boss once he spawns. If you can burst him down, all of the shadow guys die when you kill him. That would be a great fight for your birds of destruction.
Sadly my birds of destruction don't last long enough to keep them at bay. I will try other things. I'm currently upgrading my gear and testing the upgrades on the Seigebreaker quest. Right now I can pretty much destroy the Demon Gate dude. I think I may try to fight him some more too. It's difficult though when you wanna avoid damage and there's stupid shadow things all around.

Worst part is I get him down to about half hp then he just kills me. Like, I survive perfectly, then BAM I'm dead.

EDIT: I just beat him. It helps that I have like a 20 yard pickup for HP Globes. When I ran low on hp I vaulted around and picked up hp.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2012-06-01 at 09:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin