Thread: macbook
View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-31, 08:31 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "macbook"
The only benefit you can get by getting a MacBook over any regular Notebook is being a smug asshole. Literally, there is no software better available on the Mac that you can't get, or doesn't come with your PC/Windows. The whole PC / Mac argument is crap, if you like video editing just use Vegas and GGFTW you can save $4-500 dollars and get an identical laptop.

My advice is to obviously save your money and get a notebook. Or shit, get a notebook and a desktop PC for the same price.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V