View Single Post

Posted 2003-08-28, 08:07 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "Can it end on a happy note"
Insanity said:
I agree totally "angel"ofwar. I STILL haven't gotten the point about this stupid ass war.... I mean what the fuck is the point of it? To stop the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION from coming to america and killing us all? All we have fucking found there so far are some grease rags that were worn on their heads. We haven't found any damn missle/nukes. All we do is listen to what that idiot, 'yee-haw', barn-music listening, redneck, republican peice of shit. What PROOF have we had yet? NONE. Just Mindless drones over there slaying innocent people for the sake of our 'freedom'. We're not even fucking free, whens the last time you did drugs and got caught? is that free?
Read up on the facts, rather then opnions of the issues of the war
There were thousands of biological suits found in schools
They had ground missles that shot further distances then allowed, breaking treaties
They had no man planes, that could fly many hundred miles, broke rules in our treaties, believed to be used for bio chemicals

Saddam is no idiot, hes not gona hide the nukes in the open for our sattelites to find...and our planes to bomb to hell....hes gona put some tricks to it, hence iceman's statement.

As for you talkin shit bout the president and his actions against Saddam and his army. Are you still breathing? So obviously your redneck fucking president is doing a good job.

RESPECT him and the fucking country u live in

Everyone is free to a limit, being in USA does'nt mean you are free to do anything .
Put it this way, I am free to swing my arm, but when someone steps in front of me i cannot swing my arm at them. Everything has its limits, you are looking at freedom to broad.

For our great nation to attain this freedom, there have been many wars. We just get stuck in the situation were we are caught in the middle and it is happening in present instead of in history books. Our actions against Iraq was for our own safety.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott