Thread: 9/11 Conspiracy
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well what the hell DO you do with..."
D3V said:
Well what the hell DO you do with Debris after you clean it up, just stack it down the street? The main happenings was in New York CITY...

Oh and, The1, another conspiracy you left out is that the Pentagon had a Fire drill the morning of 9/11 so conveiniently, the whole wing that got hit had been evacuated....

I mean, even if half of these claims could somehow be verified, what can/could we do about it anyways? Last time I checked we didn't have any politicians on here, so why does it matter?
Well, Honestly the scene of a crime your not suppose to touch stuff till its been examined...

Also secondly... This is true information the twin towers president CEO invested millions in Insurance on the TT one week before 911...

Honestly can you guys not find anything fishy about 911 ??? Can you honestly tell me that nothing was bogus ?

We can't do anything... The states is ran by the General... Canada is ran by bullshit too. I think we are left in the dark about alot of things.. I have a feeling area 51 isn't even a alien sighting thing. I think that where they are making New Technology and some crazy shit is going down there... I dunno I don't think we ever will..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1