View Single Post

Posted 2003-12-23, 04:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "`Insolence` banned"
I use it, and when i have problems i can always ask him whats wrong. i even have the source, and am now editing it to fit my needs. If .sick wanted help he should've asked Insolance about the problem. The bot gets updated pretty often as well, so he should also check the site for updates. Insolance trusted him with his beta bot that works very well and fast but all .sick did was release it w/o Insolance's knowledge. I would consider this scamming Insolance of his hard work (he had plans to sell the bot privately). Instead, the 31 post kid releases it to his buddies, potentially leaking his bot, compromised his plans, and pissed him off. Think about it, if u worked on something for over 50 hours +++++ and u wanna sell it, only to find that its publically leaked how would YOU feel? Appreantly here I would trust Insolance (2k posts) over .sick (31 posts) anyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears