View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-24, 01:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm impartial on this incident. She..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm impartial on this incident. She shouldn't have gotten involved first off, you subject yourself to getting slammed/kicked/tazed/maced whenever you interrupt an arrest; however, he shouldn't have thrown a punch. He should've just tazed her, bro.
Ya I'm sorry ladies, but If I gotta put up with equal rights political correct bullshit with women, then they open themselves up to the same physical means of being subdued as does a man. The only thing that ought to be taken into consideration is the size of the woman, as it should be with any person. The same force needed to subdue a 250 lb person would not be the same as to subdue someone who is 120 lb. Since in general the weights of women are less than men, then this would obviously lend them to being subdued by less physical means (again, in general). In this case it seems fine. Notice after he did punch her, he didn't continue to hit her or anything, he simply did what he was trying to do in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM