View Single Post

Post What's up niggas? It's D3V!
Posted 2006-04-08, 04:14 AM
Yes believe it or not...it's been like 3-4 months I'm guessing since I've posted on here last. Lots of out-of-high school teenager shit has been going on in my life so not as much time for computer as I used to get, and the random bordeomness at twilight hours of the day is gone, so thankfully my activity has gone down as of a result.

I've been spending most of my free time with my gf and whatever else besides work = fucking World of Warcraft (hopefully my account one of these days). But for the most part I was just wondering what the hell has been going on these parts of the woods, since it's been so long can anyone give me a summary of anything exciting that's even happened lately?... assuming there is..............

Well, i'll check back in later. Peace!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V