View Single Post

Posted 2010-11-15, 08:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And some more. This fella has taken..."
What a find. That's definitely interesting.

I acutally checked out a couple of his videos. He's talking about using a mirror in the background to project a fully 360 degree 3D image, which is a cool thought. And like you said, that software he's using to make the kinect work with computer is up and available.. FOR FREE.

I love the interest being generated with this little project, thanks Microsoft!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V