View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-19, 02:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Detroit Metal City Live Action / Music..."
Some quick ones for a few movies I've watched recently.

Golgo 13: Queen Bee

Stonehearted assassain who has lots of random sex and then kills people.. yeah that's basically the story. Avoid. It's garbage.

Battle Royal High School

A boy in a leopard head costume needs to defeat the whole high school karate team in order to quit. He does this with no problem. He then gets possessed by some evil being from an alternate dimnsion who got trapped inside of him because of some big breasted fairies evil plot.... enter a bunch of random space time cops that are orbiting the earth, and random trans-dimensional phasing, and you have a lot of stupid crap that would only entertain me after I've smoked at least a kilo of pot (at which point I'd be surprised if I even remembered how to turn on my tv). Avoid. The only thing this show had for it was the attention to detail when it comes to gore.

I'm on disk 3 of 4 for nabari no ou (thanks for cancelling the blu ray release funimation). It started off kinda nice but holy fvuck its gone down the toilet. I've literally spent the last 6 or so episodes watching a character slowly die... with another character going all gaga gay for him...... bleh maybe I'll go watch inuyasha after this... oh well. Full nabari 'review' will be up by tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign