View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-19, 02:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rurouni Kenshin Season 2 Comedy /..."
Armitage III
Action / Sci Fi

Animation: C
Story: C-
Dub: didn't watch
Sub: B

I'm kind of curious about how many people have ever even heard about this title.... I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. I purchased this title around the time when Geneon went under. It was down in the bargain bin for some cheap price so I just nabbed it. The series itself isn't horrible... but it's not something that I'd classify with high rewatch value....

The story takes place on the planet Mars. There is some crazed nutbag going around killing people who actually turn out to be a line of robots called thirds... machines that look feel and fvck like humans. Detective Ross Sylibus meets up with cop whore Armitage to find this evil robot hating fiend.

Blah blah blah, more uninteresting stuff happens and more Thirds get their heads blown off..... It's finally revealed that armitage herself is a Third. Blah blah more random crap happens and we get to the end of the series.

Overall: Not really worth buying. It's HARDLY even a rent worthy title. A mediocre way to waste time if you have nothing better to do, but that's about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign