Thread: the bible
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:55 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you guys jsut don't understand, god..."
kyeruu said:
you guys jsut don't understand, god doesn't NEEd a reason to care for us, he created us and if he wants we can die, but he hasn't killed us yet has he? your all being ungratefull for being alive in the first plce.
Everything has a reason. That reason may be beyond our current comprehension, however it's there.

And why would you be grateful for being alive? You didn't ask for it. I would have been perfectly content carrying on as I was before my conception.

If God is the one who gave you life surely he has some ulterior motive for you. And it's a leap of faith to think that the only way you can be grateful for your life is through accepting Jesus as your savior. I personally think that you are a lot more grateful for your life if you are going out and helping people, educating people, nurturing the environment, or anything of that sort as opposed to sitting in a building worshiping God even if God does exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes