View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-01, 09:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sore throat from smoking pot."
Fuxxored computer. But it's getting better.

Bought another 2gb of RAM to add to my 1gb, simply so that I could play GW better. Three days later, I've finally got the computer to recognise that there is 3gb in there, and not the 1.5gb it thought it was. I've flashed the BIOS and installed the latest version - USB and audio was not working. The drivers were there, but nothing would work, regardless of how many times I re-installed them. They work now. Internet on C: doesn't work. I've installed XP on D:, which I'm on at the moment, simply because the internet does work on it.

Later today I'll be wiping D:, transferring the files I want from C: to D:, formatting and re-installing XP on C:, and transferring the files back.

On Tuesday I should have a full working copy of Vista Ultimate (OEM) from a friend of my Dad's. I'll be wiping D: and installing Vista on it.

All of this simply because I wanted to be able to play GW better. Brilliant!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny