View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-18, 08:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is Jesus Real in a Parallel Universe?"
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
According to the multi-world interpretation of quantum mechanics, there should be a universe where an immensely powerful being was created very near the beginning who sent a Jesus to save humanity from what this being perceived as sins, and a devil that planted fossils to trick you into believing the world was far older than it is (along with the plethora of other evidence). Shouldn't there?

You make a good point. I'll have my Christian minions (hey, I have my name for a reason) spend their money on wormhole-to-Jesus tech instead of generosity and pastor salaries as of now.

It's too bad that the fun, vanishingly improbable walk-through-walls kind of events never seem to happen in this particular universe.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser