View Single Post

Reasons to use win98
Posted 2002-02-06, 11:07 AM
1) It's 100% hack-proof. If someone gets in, the used bandwidth will probably crash your computer instantly, so the hacker gets kicked off.

2) Ctrl+alt+delete will most likely never work after it actually crashes, so you can't accidentally press them, and lose all your unsaved changes.

3) It has no RAM limits, so you can use as much as you want, and it won't complain (well, when it goes too far, your comp will crash, but atleast it doesn't complain).

4) It always gives you a poor excuse when something goes wrong. For instance, a crash like "Kernel.exe has caused an invalid page error in module 00xCG040028602" most likely means you need to reinstall, but a message like that doesn't scare you off as bad, so you can keep using your comp until everything gets wrecked.

5) The programmers have done their best to make it as difficult as possible to fix something that goes wrong, so the user gets very experienced with win98 (actually, that knowledge will be useless in the future either way, since computers won't crash any longer, but then again, not even I can predict the future entirely ).

6) It never warns you about something you're doing wrong, cause the developers think that you need to take some risks to succeed in life. I agree with them completely.

That's just my 2 cent. What are you waiting for fools? Get the good old win98 and install it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser