View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:00 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Million years huh? 1.7 to be exact? lol..."
And YOU try reading MY words before commenting. Look at the sites I've posted and read what they have to say. God know's I've put myself through the crap you've posted.

And please! Use the brain 'God gave you' and actually think about my points.

-----

The waste.
Hmmm, would you really want it there piling up? How would it be shovelled away, by 7 people. All those animals.

Billions of animals.
There are more species of insects in 10 square metres of soil, then humans in the world. Then there's loads of different animals. You want different "kinds" of animals? Count them all up, including the insects (birds, insects, mammals, reptiles) and you've got billions. The fish don't enter into it - they'll have been fine in the water.

The Disease
Of course there's disease! Oh, look, it's 2000 years ago. They can't have had disease, how stupid to think they did. How silly of me.

And "it's only 2 months"?! In two months, the great plague wiped out half of London. In "two months" the Black Death killed a sizeable chunk of Europe. In "two months" a host of fatal diseases could spread through the ark like wildfire and kill everything in it. With all the animals packed together, in awful conditions, with this waste 7 people can't so anything with up to their knees, a single virus (which multiplies millions of times inside one body) can infect every single animal.

Home Countries and Offspring
If the animals hadn't gone off to their native countries, then they would all be in Turkey still, no?

Animals also reproduce a lot quicker than humans. They'd be reproducing all the way home, so you'd see some kind of traceable line of animals out of Turkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny