Thread: Requesting...
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-07, 04:29 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This might be so, but why is it that my..."
for PvE if you have anything that can kill the mobs then your perfectly fine, there is no rhyme or reason to pve in diablo... level a toon 1/2 decent in your accomplished profile (barbs need to be able to hit, sorc's need to be able to deal with immunes) and your fine. The point in which your character sucks is PvP. MANY MANY of my 1st characters didnt have max block, and i always wondered how my undergeared friends were raping me. Remade my sorc and hell mf'ing was a breeze. Not only that but i was capable of blockling attacks from people in pvp.

The key to this game i think is just... make a pvp character, pvp is the mass of diablo 2, and you will hardly find games in hell saying Lets quest! Not only that but, 90% of pvp characters are just as good as solely pve characters. infact - some are better

im currently awaiting !K_A!'s fishymancer build, but in the mean time i maxed skellies, skelly master, and corspe explosion. My skellys just... dont die, ive been able to do nm andy solo, with the random white items i had on getting to level 65. The problem with me in hell is that, my merc + golem arent strong enough to kill 1 fallen, so massing my army atm is very hard solo. I have only finished act 1 in NM and plan on going all the way through, Ive got some random stats atm, nothing is perfect - ill have to remake him as you do with all of your 1st time characters, you never know what gear you will end up with. by that time i should have !K_A!'s build so it would be good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla