View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-03, 08:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "People change, Sov. It really sucks..."
I started smoking weed and cigarettes early on in High School, like 75% of my class. Years later, I still regularly use both of them and enjoy it. I like smoke in my lungs. It's become a natural feeling to me, and it soothes me. I don't give a fuck if smoking is bad for you or will shorten my lifespan. Do I choose to avoid Boston or New York City because I'm afraid some angry kid and his friends are going to jump me when I leave a bar at night? Hell no.

Eventually I'm gonna bite the dust, hopefully later rather than sooner. But whenever it happens, I'll be happy that I fucking enjoyed myself every day, and always tried to have a good time.

Can you the say the same about yourself when you're camping on a message board for hours a day, convincing people you've never met to not inhale anything harmful?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped