View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-23, 01:41 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "How did ur sis get his pass in the..."
From what I gathered, they are friends in real life. The sister was over his house, saw him type the password (or something along those lines), then told her brother, Joka69. I think at least.

It is common practice that anyone that steals from someone from Zelaron that is a member is to be banned. The only stipulation around this matter is when the person gives the items back, or gives retribution in some form so there is no hard feelings. This appeared to be the case in this thread from the very get go, which is why there was no banning or anything administrative done here.

While that was your opinion Penguin, it was basically unnecessary. This was simply a thread to apologize and keep others informed on what happened, and how it is being taken care of and resolved. Simple enough I'd think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied