View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:52 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I dunno....call me a nerd, but I say we..."
For me how it all began has been the MOST difficult question I have ever tried to find an answer to. But in all my searches, the one answer that seemed to be the most soothing was that we dont or cant have an answer to it because we are too small to see it. I mean that in the literal sense as well. As in our ENTIRE universe maybe nothing more than an atom in a greater universe. Or as men in black put it, a marbel in some aliens bag.

The entire arguement is something I think we as humans cannot answer until we are able to literally bend space and time. Its something we ask ourselves daily regarding the galaxy, but something we cant even answer on our own planet (the chicken or the egg.)

So like I said, for me, the easiest answer to accept is that we are nothing more than a microscopic part of something bigger and that is why we cannot fathom it. We are too small to see the beginning or the end. Oh....theory btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark-Madness is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark-Madness