View Single Post

Posted 2012-05-15, 01:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I remember watching sailor moon when I..."
I remember renting a buttload of the videos from family video, including the movies. I also remember thinking Sailor Mercury and Mars were cute...

Episode 5, 6, and 7 review:

Usagi learned that you should never buy pets that aren't even real animals. They'll brainwash your brother and make you skip school. She then learns that high frequency sound on moves in one direction, not 360, and that even people in their 30s can fall in love and get married within a week. It's also perfectly fine to give out your secret identity as long as they dedicate their album art to you. Lastly, we find out that the Illuminati kid nap people and brainwash them into thinking their shitty talents are awesome, and that Umino (Melvin in English) looks decent enough in a dress. All 14 year old girls are allowed to skip school, as long as they're famous.
Episode plots and events are fleshing a liiiiittle better, but still pretty slow. Animation quality is a bit higher than the first few episodes, as well.

I've watched up to episode 9, and will stop there for now.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2012-05-15 at 03:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai