Thread: # of classes.
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-07, 11:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "But you can make higher runes from many..."
Have you ever calculated the amount of EL runes it would take to create a ZOD rune? In case you haven’t I taken the liberty of doing it for you.

In order to create 1 ZOD rune you will need approximately 1,853,020,188,851,840 EL runes.

That is one quadrillion eight hundred fifty-three trillion twenty billion one hundred eighty-eight million eight hundred fifty-one thousand eight hundred forty EL runes.

To put this into perspective, the odds of winning the Power Ball are 1 in 146,107,962.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My math is slightly off because I have forgotten the x2 runes after UM rune rule. Still is flabbergasting with the numbers.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-10-07 at 11:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla