View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:19 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" said:
well not as much as what should be deserved because he brought it apon his own country, i also hope the 500 million granted to home security from the u.s. government will come in handy
eh? dont even give me that, ur basically saying u hope they attack the US at home. Thats just wrong...we are doing all the right things its how ur country and people see it be and how ur reporters make it look to you. You have your own opnion yes, but to wish for any country to be attacked is fucked over. Mainly being the US for who is at war now where most people here on the forums are from wouldnt like it either.

In the past we have set back and been attacked ourselves by other countries b4 we did anything. Like WWII Japan attacked Pearl Harbor b4 we were even in the war, which brought us in. Also including bin laden and 9/11 the list goes on. The US is powerful enough to put there footdown and we will. Now the shit stops and as bush said we will send in troops from navy,army,marines,air force; b4 we begun to send in doctors and firemen on our home land from other attacks.

Now the US takes lead to fight terrorist and other people that threaten us and other countries, see it how u want. But do you want to live in fear...not even liking ur leader. The US is trying to help when will u get that threw ur head.

Do some research for me and read up on Saddams sons..anyone care to share some info on them? what good have they brought and such, I can write a page on shit on the bad things they have done. Some such horrific stories of each of rape and killing of women..stories some would rather not hear but the truth will make u stop and think, you wouldnt want people like this running a country. When Saddam dies his weapons and such go where? his sons exactly and they are said to be 10x worse then Saddam himself.

So Chronic watch what u say...cause thats just not right at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott