View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:08 AM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "further on Pentecost in general. ..."
Couple of points...

1. ~JESUS~ if you don't stop simply copying and pasting or linking rebuttals, no matter how applicable, people are going to stop reading them and thus stop caring. Whether or not your sources are right, we're not having a research-off. We're having a debate. State your understanding and interpretation of an idea and then give your references if you want.

2. As I've read, society, as a whole, did not think the earth was round before Columbus sailed. The general consensus was inaccurate, in that they underestimated the size of the planet, but they did not believe that a person would simply fall off at the edge as dramatized in cartoons.

3. Stop responding to your own posts or to previous posts multiple times. If you can't find the edit button, then I can't imagine how you're putting forth complex and seemingly intelligent responses in a debate about the beginning of existence.

Additionally, ~JESUS~, people want to know how old you are because it is appliable to the points you are making. The life experiences you've had and the time you've been here supposedly indicate levels of intelligence. I don't believe the two are necessarily linked, thus, if I would reccomend that, if you don't want to be ridiculed for whatever age you are, you keep it secret.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2006-06-15 at 09:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob