View Single Post

Posted 2012-02-27, 04:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whoa. First I'm hearing about real..."
The nice thing is that you can sell your items for money, and potentially make money if you are somehow good at farming and auctioning. Personally, I think this is the primary reason why bots are top priority when D3 is released. I'm sure it would be pretty difficult if Blizzard is on their game, but having multiple bots farming at the same time within a reasonable time from release could be a good way to make a lot of cash fast, pay for all of the accounts, and if you get banned after that point there's no issue because you've already covered your expenses and anything else you make is profit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!