View Single Post

The Life and Adventures of Lenny, a Smurf.
Posted 2008-10-06, 04:55 PM
I'm posting this as a Smurf. That's right, a real life smurf. A real life, naked smurf, because I've only got blue jeans and no white pants. Pillow case as a hat, mask as a... mask, blue clothes for the body, and my white trainers (pictures will eventually follow).

The reason? Noah's Ark Bop! It was a Freshers' party thrown by the college in the Junior Common Room, and it was fantastic. Coke is free this week (and 40p/69-i-don't-have-a-cents-button a pint for the rest of the year), company is always at hand, and drinking games can be fun even when you're not drinking!

I'm living on a corridor with fifteen other people, all of whom are sound as a pound, and we all went to the bop together and had great fun in the middle of the bar playing Slaps, Twenty-One and I Have Never.... After that I bumped into someone I know from my old school and had a chat, and then I went and played Pool with the guy two doors down.

University life is really fantastic. Sure, I don't go out clubbing with everyone (I find clubs suffocating), and I don't drink (coke is my limit), but I'm still having the time of my life. The atmosphere is just fantastic, everyone speaks to everyone else, and I couldn't have picked a better bit of the country to come to - not a more beautiful place, at least.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes as I only got four hours sleep last night, and tomorrow I think I'm meeting up with some friends in other years.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give an update on my life, seeing as I've never really done it and that it seems like the thing to do when you reach a certain activity.

Oh, and I met a girl at breakfast (shock horror!!). Well, not true... she initiated the conversation (I'm terrible with small talk, I must admit), so in reality she really met me. Either way, she's a nice girl. A year older and in a relationship, but we're friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny