Thread: The End Is Near
View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-30, 01:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ""No self respecting Christian would..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said: [Goto]
"No self respecting Christian would vote for Barack Hussein Obama"
Anyone who knows anything about the Muslim religion knows that, in all cases, they would never deny being a Muslim. True Muslims believe in martyrism like no other religion, and denying being a Muslim is not something they would do.

And i'm curious too, why does Obama scare you Dar_win? I can understand why McCain/Palin would, but is a half-black man with a Harvard law professor that wants to change our country for the better really even that scary?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V