View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-01, 11:19 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Rofl, Kaneda getting a dog high. Yay?"
At least he's not giving it shrooms =\

Which reminds me, one time me and 3 of my friends took shrooms at a house we had to ourselves. (Hate shrooms, won't ever do em again). But, we were all munching down on em and somehow the dog got in contact with them. I don't know if he licked the table where there was ground up shrooms or what, but he flipped the fuck out.

This was a normal dog, never attacked anybody, nothing like that. All of a sudden, he LUNGES at my friend and bites down hard on his left arm and my friend is freaking out. We're all tripping at this point so this is pretty intense. He's shaking his arm all around and we're trying to get this dog off of him. Man that was scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos