View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-04, 05:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Some studies show that there are links..."
Willkillforfood said:
Some studies show that there are links between humans that we cannot see. Tai Chi masters can send "energy" or emotions or some shit to their students who are placed in another building :P. At least that's what some japanese studies show.
my sister once did an experiment about EMFs(Electro-Magnetic Fields) in humans. she laid facedown on a bed and had her friend place a hand a few inches above her back, not touching her back, and my sister was able to tell her friend where her friends hand was above her back. i believe we as humans have a very faint sense of the EMF.
i myself can sleep in a moving car wake up, open my eyes and tell aproximitely which general direction we are going(north, south, east, west) although what i think is north is off by 90 degrees and every direction after that is also off in the same direction by 90 degrees(i don't remember in what direction though), for example noth = east, east = south, etc etc. it either has to do with the position of the sun, or an awareness of the earth's magnetic poles.
on another note, think about birds, how do they know which way is north or south? i think it's because they are more aware of the earth's magnetic field than we are. i guess it might have somthing to do with what we're talking about, maybe the "energy" they could "send" was really a EMF that was extended and focused that trained students could sense. i don't know, it's just a guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid