View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:40 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I've know Kuja for a while now...almost a year ago i started playing d2 and when I realized he played it also, I got interested in it again (aside from starcraft) and we began playing together. He was always the one who taught me stuff - the right way, and i was always learning stuff from him. I saw him with every char type, and he had so much knowledge of diablo i would learn something new every time he signed on. This lasted for a while then after his account got banned, he stopped playing (which was maybe in july, august).
So now he's back to diablo again and i'm learning tons of new stuff from him again, and he's good at teaching it to me. So what, 3 months of not playing it? Im sure he has more knowledge than most of us here, and even when he wasnt playing he was keeping track on the new patch.

And who cares about grammar? this is diablo we're talking about, and not being able to understand a post doesnt mean leaving out the " ' " in don't, or saying whit instead of with, im sure anyone who can read will be able to understand that, no one is perfect.
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail