View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-24, 12:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The mother had the option of not..."
!King_Amazon! said:
The mother had the option of not getting pregnant in the first place, unless she was raped. The baby never had a choice, at all. There's always adoption if the baby's future looks absolutely horrible, but in almost every case, life will be better than death for a baby.

Ok, so it would be alright if I killed you, since your mother could just have another baby, right? That's a pretty fucking stupid argument, try again.

1: That's her choice.

2: No that would not be right. Time, and age are a huge factor. Duh. You're talking like everyone is equal, no matter what their age, origin, race, heritage, or otherwise. While idealistic, that sure as heck isn't true about the real world. People, animals, lifeforms, are dying and being born constantly. Abortion is not a big deal. Hey if a person wants to commit genetic suicide by never having kids, that is *their* choice, not mine, and not yours or anyone else's. If they want to adopt, that's their choice too. The exact same thing goes for abortion as well. Of course if *YOU'RE* having the kid, and its *YOUR* baby, then by GOD yes you have a right to make the decision. Maybe you should be more concerned about things like poaching, or fur farms, or over harvesting of fish and animals then a whether a human fetus lives or dies. Are you going to go as far as to say its murder when a woman has her period and passes the egg? Or when a guy jacks off? The whole debate is so amazingly self centered. It's *their* choice dammit. I am most CERTAINLY not saying never pay attention to EVERYTHING, ANYONE does, so don't you dare try and bring this there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby