View Single Post

Posted 2010-12-20, 06:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Miley Cyrus tries Salvia"
Hahaha. I remember when I first tried salvia. It was nutrition break at school, which is only 30 minutes, but I got talked into it 'cause "It's only a five to ten minute high." LOL. I smoked out of his resinated bubbler that had a quarter ounce of hella bomb White Widow smoked through it. I torched up a 1.2 gram bowl and all I remember is seeing his tie-dye shirt fading out and I was chasing him up stairs that were made by the rain-drops on my trucks windshield. I didn't even catch him and then my trip ended with his tie-dye shirt fading back in and I was laughing uncontrollably and hyterically at my friend in the back. Luckily I wasn't driving. Then I watched my friend in the back take a hit, but he didn't trip at all. Anyways I had a lot of fun, and we did it again at lunch. That time I was racing him into his car stereo. I was actually trying to fit my head and shit inside of the cd player. It was crazy, and to top it off we were stuck in the snow and h had cracked the bumper off his car. All in all, I couldn't care less if Miley Cyrus tried it. I just think it's funny as hell, and it's good to know she isn't a sheltered brat. She knows how to use a bong, so that's proof.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake