View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-10, 04:25 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I believe he mentioned he doesn't even..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I believe he mentioned he doesn't even know if he is going to do it or not. You are retarded for taking the first thing you hear and running with it.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? This bullshit has been on the news for the last week. About 40 hours ago he first announced that he wasn't going to burn the Quran's anymore. A few hours later he explained that he may have been tricked and/or lied to but at the same time he was optimistic that "a deal could be made". Today he has said there has been no decision.

Now if you'd like to take your head out of your ass at any point you are more than welcome, and if you could directly show me how I am the retard and stop acting so butt-hurt, be my guest.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V