View Single Post

Posted 2015-01-23, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Activision did pretty much shit on the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Activision did pretty much shit on the franchise. Oh well. At least it will be available on PS4, and by then the product itself could get a possible bump.
jk, the game still sucks on console and PC

if only they had released it about 4 years ago would it have been impressive. And titan is now cancelled.

Blizzard, you're deflating my balls
#deflategate

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V