View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-08, 08:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "They don't formally congregate and, as..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
They don't formally congregate and, as a major group, denounce them. They do as individuals though.
This is essentially the point. However, in this scenario I've talked with a lot of people I know are religious, and they aren't necessarily denouncing it, they agree partially that the Qur'an is "against the bible" so they don't see much harm in it. Foolish.

Like I said, if I have some free time Saturday i'll be going down there and taking pictures, maybe burn a couple Bibles and get on the news or something. Gainesville as a city couldn't get any more redneck/white-trash hickville, so this going on down there doesn't really surprise me any.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V