View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:22 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yo, I have an extremely high self..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Yo, I have an extremely high self esteem. I think you have the wrong person in mind. I can speak/write in three languages fluently, program in 9 programming languages fluently, and 8 other programming languages which I understand but am not yet completely fluent in. I have an ultra computer, and haves tons of free time on my hands, or off them. I have an exceptional girlfriend who lives 10-minutes walking distance from my house. I have a breathing, living, family with parents. I graduated high school without even trying. Why wouldn't I be happy with a high self esteem, vanity, and ego?
So you're spoiled and know now nothing of the harsh realities of life as SYG does. That's even worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav