View Single Post

Posted 2003-05-26, 07:51 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Ehh, i have forum and all what u jus said, i dont think we should make it so complicated.. i think your talkin about koz?

I can do all the organizing and hosting and making the page and everything by my lonesome .

If u wanna be a part of it, than enjoy, if not ill do it without you. Id really like to hav eu though, seeing as how we have ehh lets see.. well i think we will need atleast 24 ppl, and we have.. lol six i think.

How will we share accounts? Will everyone share a password? What if the password leaks? Some concerns i have right there.. one solution is having leaders, only they know all the passwords, and they give them to the person who is subbing for the person who is absent. Than if anything happens to the account they know who did it, and can take action then and there, i also think we should have a number of teams in the clan, or squads.

EDIT: Also the 2nd team should be the 2nd string, incase something happens to the first string and we send in the best replacement possible.

To chat about this, do a /who clan garena on east and msg one of us and tell us to add you so we can all discus this, otherwise bot will ban you.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-05-26 at 08:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`