View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-05, 04:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A nice article about the American media..."
Wow, that's a wonderful article Lenny. I was thinking the same thing. This is a big deal. I was thinking about forwarding to as many people as I can think of on my 'social network' sites, but most people I know back in reality are dull and uninterested with the reality of things going on in the world, only a select handful of people would give it the time of day. Maybe that's what the problem is?

Atleast http://www.reuters.com/ still exists.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V