View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-31, 11:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I made a few estimates based on..."
Thank you very much for your post Chruser, I can clearly see how much work you have put into your reply.

I was thinking to reply with an estimate of how much it costs Blizzard every day, to create the game from start to finish compared to the overall worldwide sales of the game of course minus the cost of the manufacturing to give an estimated date of when they would need to relase the game to re-coup their expenditure.

Or to work out a daily exspenditure and multiply it by your estimated release date to see whether Blizzard would have enough time to produce the game before going bankrupt.....

Then I would have to take into account that the world is suffering under economical strain which would mean there is less money worldwide to by luxeries or could also mean more people being made redundent which in turn would mean that people would have more spare time to play online games.

But I got bored............. What can I say i'm impatient.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kitten enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzKitten enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Kitten