Thread: Bush' war
View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-18, 01:33 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
There's no need of other "protestors" to think for us when the matter is SO OBVIOUS...
-An Imperialist chief of the world wanting whole control over middle orient (or it's oil).
-An Imperialist chief of the world that feeds other "loyal to USA" sanguinaire tyrants going into war agains "unloyal" ones
-An Imperialist chief of the world who violates every single UN resolution (and 2 UN "laws or decrets or however you call it".
-Thousands of ciivilians killed while they're suppossedly being freed.
-Hans Blix requesting 1 extra month to investigate about mass destruction weps: Bush doesn't care
-UN requesting 1 extra month to investigate about mass destruction weps: Bush doesn't care
- Countries as Chile resquesting 3xtra weeks to investigate about mass destruction weps: Bush doesn't care
-Why bush doesn't care??? CUZ EVERY INVESTIGATION DONE TILL NOW HAVE PROVEN HIM WRONG

- To sum up: A POINTLESS WAR

Now again, i think it's pretty obvious that there's no point for this war but go ahead and keep saying whatever about people thinking for us.... Won't it be that people like you that "think for theirselves" and hold the same points as their dummy president does HAVE NO PROVEN POINT TO HOLD AND ONLY DESIRE BLOOD, now this may not prove bush being such and idiot but can prove him being such a mutherfucker.

EDIT: forgot to say that i NEVER listen to the news (biased in here, Aznar is as nazi as bush) But i have my sources and those sources are not "protestors". Think for yourself people.

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2003-03-18 at 01:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido