View Single Post

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:14 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "yeah Aliens... yeah.. thats like a 5.6..."
You are so witty sir. Religion bashing is original and funny.

I don't know about you, but I have found more than sufficient evidence to convince me of the truth in my religious belief. However, alien theories in most cases are crackpot ideas, rely on circumstancial evidence, and usually revolve around some sort of cult aspect. I'm not denying the fact there COULD be life outside of what we know, but a lot of things COULD be. Believing there is something with little proof, like in aliens is no less of a figment than religion could be. Thing is, I find most "believers" in aliens to be little more than fanboys overwhelmed by the vast fantasies that surround them in the quiet corner of their mother's basement. Rarely have I found such a person who did not seem to be in some kind of self-induced theory, wheras in religion, I have found people who have a basis, not only in Christianity but in other religions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko