View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-29, 01:01 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Super usefull 1.10 patch Info!!!!!!!"
immortal_king said:

point me to where it says you have to kill the monster yourself? coz thats what i asked, it says you have be in the *PARTY* NOT KILL HIM URSELF!!...so whos the dumbfuck now? did u pass high school? if u did, go back, you need to take some classes on readin...DUMBFUCK!
ROFL. Read the thread. Take a close look. Actually, here, I'll do it for you.

1. NGM makes 2 statements. He says one is rumor and one is a fact:
NonGayMan said:
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience. And, I've heard a *rumor* (I dunno if it's true) that states YOU have to kill the boss for you to get the quest complete.
2. symnzXx questions the fact:
symnzXx said:
NonGayMan said:
Rushing people in 1.10 will not be an option. Blizz is making it so you have to be NEAR a monster when it dies to gain experience.
Show me proof of this.
3. I call symnzXx an idiot for not accepting fact or looking for it. I then provide a quote and link to verification of the fact:
Medieval Bob said:
They've stated it in interviews. If you want proof, go find it yourself. Don't be a fucking idiot and sit on here saying show me show me!
During the same exact post, I clarify my position on the other topic.
Medieval Bob said:
Also, on the have to kill bosses to get credit, I'd like that idea. Blah blah blah
4. You reply to me, assuming incorrectly that I was talking to you in my previous post. READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY. It's not that complicated.
immortal_king said:
like he said.. show me proof, and no medival im not being a "Fucking Idiot"
When symnzXx asked for proof, he quoted about the BEING NEAR ENEMIES TO GET EXPERIENCE.

I never once said you had to kill a boss to get credit. I said I would enjoy it. Once again,
Medieval Bob said:
READ THE MOTHERFUCKING POST IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY.
I originally replied to the post ABOVE mine, not your retarted-ass post, you thick-headed worthless piece of shit.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob