View Single Post

Posted 2018-12-02, 09:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Maclaurin series similar to those of e^x"
I fucking suck at math, but I love it. I genuinely wish I had the time to understand it as profoundly as you.

Edit: I'm very curious about math and fuck with numbers in my free time but its not nearly as complex as what you post. A year or so ago I found something cool, I can't remember exactly how/what I was doing but the result would look like something similar: 0.845749350254069765210543.... (infinitely)

So at first glance it just looks like a huge fucking decimal but if you count the numbers between the zeros, they are the same as the number that immediately proceeds the zero (including the first 0 before the decimal point)

I wish I could remember what I was doing, I have it in a notebook somewhere but since I've moved who knows where that's at

Last edited by -Spector-; 2018-12-02 at 09:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-